Friday 25 February 2011

reminiscing about the bump...

Today, I had a random "I miss my bump" moment. It's amazing how empowered you feel as a "mother-to-be". The feeling of the baby inside, wriggling and kicking, the cute yet very painful feet in ribs moments and the bond you get knowing you're the only one to feel each and every movement, literally giving them life.

So, I looked back through my bump pics and came across this one..


I remember this night, I was going to the annual Hexham Leazes Cricket Club dinner at Langley Castle (far too many stairs for a heavily pregnant lady) . I must say, I felt amazing that night. I was having the usual dilemma of what to wear to cover yet hug my bump and remembered this floaty little number and it was perfect !!

Although I loved being pregnant, I can't say I want to do it again in a hurry, my girl is growing and fast and I'm enjoying every moment.... x

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm 26,I have a beautiful daughter born Christmas Eve 2009 with Dan. We've been together for 3 years. Moved from Luton, Bedfordshire to Newcastle 2006 and have since moved to Acomb, Northumberland.