Tuesday 22 February 2011

Learning to walk and the trouble that follows...

My little sidekick learnt to walk a week before her 1st birthday, a few days after getting her new cruising shoes coincidentally. Since then there has been many a stumble, definately takes after her clumsy mammy.

Trouble with walking is definately the falling and due to the cold and awful Northern winter she hasn't (thankfully) done much walking outside.

We have had an extremely scary moment and hopefully the last. A fall and bang to the head, nothing new there I thought... but breath holding and passing out certainly was, cue limp, lifeless, eyes rolling into head little one and a very scared mother alone in the house !!

So that was the first trip to A&E, lets hope it wasnt the first of many.... my how she likes to scare me !

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm 26,I have a beautiful daughter born Christmas Eve 2009 with Dan. We've been together for 3 years. Moved from Luton, Bedfordshire to Newcastle 2006 and have since moved to Acomb, Northumberland.