Sunday 20 February 2011

A question I have always pondered..

Until my daughter was born and I started walking around town with a buggy, I had not realised the incovenience of shops with stairs and no lift.

I have found that most shops in the little town we lived in chose to display childrens items upstairs, yet had no facility to accomodate pushchairs to view the items. I have always wondered what the best way to deal with this is,the only solution I have found is to go in my lunchbreak from work. In a way its a lot more peaceful but in honesty, it bugs me !!

Why not use some common sense and put the unobtainable items for pram laden parents downstairs? You may even make some extra sales !

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm 26,I have a beautiful daughter born Christmas Eve 2009 with Dan. We've been together for 3 years. Moved from Luton, Bedfordshire to Newcastle 2006 and have since moved to Acomb, Northumberland.