Thursday 5 May 2011

dress to impress?

So, I finished my latest project, this has been a work in progress and I have left it and left it for fear of ruining, this is the 3rd attempt at it mind. I asked for help this time for the niggly bits that frustrated me and it turned out very nicely.

The stitching along the bottom is a little wonky in places and I think I may attempt a sash to make the bac sit better as its a little baggy.


Overall, not a bad effort. I adore the fabric, i've refrained from red clothing for fear of clashing with madams hair colour, however, I couldn't resist it as I instantly thought "dress" when I saw it

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm 26,I have a beautiful daughter born Christmas Eve 2009 with Dan. We've been together for 3 years. Moved from Luton, Bedfordshire to Newcastle 2006 and have since moved to Acomb, Northumberland.