Friday 13 May 2011

Party skirt...no party !

My latest and most favourite make to date has to be this party skirt. after reading the tutorial and trying to get my head around it (I have a rather dense brain when it comes to patterns/ tutorials) I followed the instructions, which were thankfully accompanied by clear pictures !! This little beauty was created and I feel rather proud of myself for it.


It's the first item of clothing that I will be taking madam out of the house wearing and i'm hoping to create a few different skirts for her wardrobe !

Oh how I love my sewing machine !! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm 26,I have a beautiful daughter born Christmas Eve 2009 with Dan. We've been together for 3 years. Moved from Luton, Bedfordshire to Newcastle 2006 and have since moved to Acomb, Northumberland.