Friday 20 May 2011

branching out to bigger things

So, ive been thinking. Scary I know!

I see all these facebook pages up and running by stay at home mams and ladies my age, selling homemade bits and pieces and I must admit i'm tempted, very tempted...until I get the fear. Fear of rejection, fear that im not good enough or my makings wont be acceptable.

I love making things, it's my little addiction and release, and it would be great if I could make me a little bit of pocket money in the process. Not a major company or self employed or anything. Just enough to keep me out of trouble really.

I mean, madam keeps m busy all day, but I do have some evenings free, around cricket and spending time with the mister. I just need to pluck up the courage, maybe I might start by making a few things that would be ready to go instead of waiting on commisioned orders. Hmmm.

Then there's the worry that my work wouldn't be original ideas... and then theres the catchy business name...

One day i'll be brave enough...one day !  x

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm 26,I have a beautiful daughter born Christmas Eve 2009 with Dan. We've been together for 3 years. Moved from Luton, Bedfordshire to Newcastle 2006 and have since moved to Acomb, Northumberland.