Friday 6 May 2011

10 things about me that you possibly weren't aware of..

So, having been tagged by lovely Betty-B to write 10 things you didn't know about me for the Kreativ Blog Award, I couldn't not oblige, could I ?

The rules are:
1. Link to 10 other blogs
2. Tell these bloggers about the Kreativ Blogger award
3. Write 10 facts about yourself
I fear once this gets started this is going to be like verbal diarreah, so apologies in advance and congratulations if you make it to the end of this post.

1, I moved from Luton to Newcastle in May 2006, actually... weirdly it was 5 years ago today !! ooooh spooky. I still have my Southern accent and hope my madam picks up my accent too ;o)

2, Every time I eat chocolate I feel the need to have red wine, also when I have red wine I feel the need to have chocolate. As you can probably imagine, I eat and drink alot of both.

3, I play in a womens cricket team. Before I met my Mr I hated cricket ! When I found his love of the game I figured if I didnt learn to love it, I would lose him every weekend. As they say, if you can't beat them... join them.

4, I hate birds !! They aren't so bad if they are still but as soon as they flap... arrrgh *shudder* they freak me out !! MY love for my madam shows in the fact that I have put a bird feeder up near the window so she can see the birdies close up... not good for my nerves !!

5, On that note... Im scared of hair ! not like on people's head but loose hair, like pet hair and on a hair brush. It's the fear of choking on it.

6, My not so secret guilty pleasure is Deal or No Deal. I very rarely miss an episode. Worringly... Madam calls Noel Dada... Don't worry, there will not be any NOTW headlines about a love child !

7, I have a major passion for sewing. I've picked it up from tutorials and books as I haven't done any since my school days. My lovely Mr's mam gave me her Frister- Rossman for my birthday and my Mr got it serviced for me. Its a slight addiction on my part.

8, I am a complete book worm, although, the only place I read is the bath. There is only downside..when there isn't enough hot water !! Luckily for me I don't wrinkle quickly. It's been known that i've been in the bath that long i've had to be checked on for fear i've fallen asleep. Thankfully this wasn't the case, I was very engrossed in the book !

9, I have never had chicken pox, I had tests when pregnant and I have no immunity at all, therefore, i'm rather nervous for when madam picks it up...

10, Lastly, i'm a soap nerd !!!

Hope that wasn't too boring for you all :o) x

So Ladies, consider yourself tagged...

memoryheirlooms
mum to a fluffy bum x
Crystal Jigsaw
Sconch Textiles
Kate Strickland
gillian moloney

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tag, I shall get it wrote my lovely :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'll do one shortly :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm 26,I have a beautiful daughter born Christmas Eve 2009 with Dan. We've been together for 3 years. Moved from Luton, Bedfordshire to Newcastle 2006 and have since moved to Acomb, Northumberland.