Saturday 30 April 2011

Cleaning from an early age

Madam adores the "Woowa" She really gets excited and runs to the cupboard when I suggest I am about too clean shouting "woowa, woowa" Her delight is rather cute when pressing the on button and it fires up. When i'm dusting she has a clean duster and follows me around, cute little mni-me :o)



I've been trying to find an upright hoover for her so she can run about and pretend. The toys these days are fantastic, really assist childhood imagination.  Nona has been provided with a make-believe kitchen, with sounds and lights and madam and her cousin adore it.

Watching them play together is adorable..

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm 26,I have a beautiful daughter born Christmas Eve 2009 with Dan. We've been together for 3 years. Moved from Luton, Bedfordshire to Newcastle 2006 and have since moved to Acomb, Northumberland.