Thursday 21 April 2011

A snob in McDonalds....

Yes, I'm talking about me.

Having a jaunt out with my lovely friend we had to have a cheeky McDonalds on a bright sunny day I realised what a snob I truely am.

I couldn't bring myself to give my girl any of their food, it pains me to say that I don't look kindly upon babies having a happy meal in front of them, a few chips are fine ! So, the dilemma was adverted by purchasing roast potatoes and a cumberland sausage from the hot counter at the big supermarket beforehand... oh how I got some dodgy looks !!

I have to say madam wasn't any the wiser and I got to eat my lovely big mac in peace :o)

1 comment:

  1. I understand what you mean hun but I'm the opposite, I don't like giving her the chips because there ALWAYS covered in salt,eww!!
    Really gets on my nerves because they know there for a child considering it's a kiddy's meal. Boohoo to Mc Donald's! Alesha enjoys the chicken nuggets. x

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm 26,I have a beautiful daughter born Christmas Eve 2009 with Dan. We've been together for 3 years. Moved from Luton, Bedfordshire to Newcastle 2006 and have since moved to Acomb, Northumberland.