Thursday 17 March 2011

A girl can never have too many shoes...

How true is the statement "A girl can never have too many shoes"? Answer ? very. Even if you are just under 15 months old it seems !


Left to right: Clarks, matalan, clarks, Daisy Roots - Little Dodo's

My daughter has lots of footwear at the tender age of 14 months. Thats the trouble with funky coloured tights, jeans and trouser combinations. Shame they are rather an expensive necessity.

I have to add that slippers have been a nightmare to find. I have bought her so many pairs that do not stay on at all, some just come off within 2 steps. I have now found the perfect pair, at £8.99 not the cheapest for the size of her, but every girl needs comfy slippers. Daisy Roots, who also have a beautiful range of leather slip on shoes have soft fleece lining inside and a non slip underside and best of all. They stay firmly put. Perfect.

Check out http://www.littledodo.co.uk/ you wont be disappointed !

Like Loreal.... she's worth it x

2 comments:

  1. I need to stop buying footwear for Alesha, my WORST habit, she has pair of slippers, wellies, 2 sandals, 1 pair of trainers and 4 shoes. Don't even want to get started on mine haha. I need to listen to Andy and have a clearout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely, a girl can never have too many pairs of shoes. Or slippers in my case! I get my own slippers from Hotter but you can get really good ones for children on Ebay, I think they're called Coolers.

    CJ xx

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm 26,I have a beautiful daughter born Christmas Eve 2009 with Dan. We've been together for 3 years. Moved from Luton, Bedfordshire to Newcastle 2006 and have since moved to Acomb, Northumberland.