Tuesday 5 July 2011

My proudest make yet



Here is my proudest make, a quilt made for my daughter. I created the patchwork front a few weeks back but I haven't been brave enough to finish it for fear of ruining it. Thankfully, that wasn't the case.

It's filled with wadding inside, cotton& polycotton front and cuddlesoft dimpled velboa on the back (which is the softest feeling, i'm tempted to keep it myself).

My next major project is a patchwork throw for my dad - a double bed size.. what have I let myself in for ? Keep watching to see progress x

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm 26,I have a beautiful daughter born Christmas Eve 2009 with Dan. We've been together for 3 years. Moved from Luton, Bedfordshire to Newcastle 2006 and have since moved to Acomb, Northumberland.