Friday 15 July 2011

I've taken the steps to be a sole trader...

I seem to be forever busy these days, i'm not complaining one bit ! I love what I do. I've taken on the cleaning with a friend at work so thats 10hrs extra a month, plus my sewing too - trying to save a little bit of money to finally get the house i've always wanted.

Yesterday I finally filled out the necesary forms to become a sole trader and register "Towards Mayhem" as my job. I will then need to create a website and get cards printed, maybe leaflets too.

Hopefully it will take me to highest of heights x

2 comments:

  1. That's great news hun! I am sure you'll be really successful too!

    As to the website stuff let me know if you need a hand :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done. "Towards Mayhem!" That really made me smile.
    Have you seen some of the patterns and fabric designed by Heather Bailey? She offers free patterns on her blog, and her general creativity is something you'd probably love.

    http://heatherbailey.typepad.com/heather_bailey/

    Amalee

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm 26,I have a beautiful daughter born Christmas Eve 2009 with Dan. We've been together for 3 years. Moved from Luton, Bedfordshire to Newcastle 2006 and have since moved to Acomb, Northumberland.